In The Garden

Well Good Saturday Morning!
I am getting ready to weed the garden YEE HAW! That is if it is dry enough we have had 41/2 inches of rain here this week. Well this is not my favorite part of gardening but it will pay off later when I can make that first FRESH JUICY TOMATO SANDWICH you know the one that taste like a real tomato unlike the ones we have from the stores in the winter (my opinion of those is they are only for color.) Well I better get to it because we have a wedding to attend tonight and I will have a lot of scrubbing to do before I put on that little dress.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Crafting ideas from the Crafting Nut!

Crafting with beads, antique-vintage sewing buttons, fabric, lace, ribbon, or embroidery design whatever you can think of the sky truly is the limit!